SPEEDCORNER.NET – The race is very extraordinary, that word is what we deserve to call for this race. A total of six drivers fighting for victory, there are Lorenzo, Marquez, Rossi, Vinales, Rins and Dovizioso.
Lorenzo had a strong presence on the first lap, but He ran out of tire grip in the middle of the race for wearing soft compounded tires.
Marc Marquez insisted from the beginning of the race to finally achieve victory. He raced with a very aggressive, even involved incidents with two different riders, first with Alex Rins and second with Vinales to exit the track.
Vinales who at the beginning of the lap had trouble finally he could come back to fight in the front row, and the two podiums deserve him after a fierce battle with Marquez and Rins.
The most impressive is the appearance of Alex Rins, finish in second position is the best result during his career in the main class MotoGP. Being able to fight top racers like Marquez, Dovizioso, Rossi and Vinales is something extraordinary.
While Valentino Rossi still have to fast victory for failing to climb the podium and only finish in fifth. He was fighting for victory as well, but he lost speed on a straight track, plus He made a mistake that made his position backwards.
While Dovizioso finish in fourth position. Ducati duo that initially appear very impressive, even Dovi and Lorenzo had a fight for the podium, in the end both failed to climb the podium.
Suzuki did a great job, they bring the latest Suzuki engine specifications in this race for the addition of top speed, and the result is very satisfactory.
1. 25 93 Marc MARQUEZ SPA Repsol Honda Team Honda 171.8 41’13.863
2. 20 42 Alex RINS SPA Team SUZUKI ECSTAR Suzuki 171.6 +2.269
3. 16 25 Maverick VIÑALES SPA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP Yamaha 171.6 +2.308
4. 13 4 Andrea DOVIZIOSO ITA Ducati Team Ducati 171.6 +2.422
5. 11 46 Valentino ROSSI ITA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP Yamaha 171.6 +2.963
6. 10 35 Cal CRUTCHLOW GBR LCR Honda CASTROL Honda 171.5 +3.876
7. 9 99 Jorge LORENZO SPA Ducati Team Ducati 171.5 +4.462
8. 8 5 Johann ZARCO FRA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Yamaha 171.3 +7.001
9. 7 19 Alvaro BAUTISTA SPA Angel Nieto Team Ducati 171.3 +7.541
10. 6 43 Jack MILLER AUS Alma Pramac Racing Ducati 170.9 +13.056
11. 5 29 Andrea IANNONE ITA Team SUZUKI ECSTAR Suzuki 171.0 +14.255
12. 4 44 Pol ESPARGARO SPA Red Bull KTM Factory Racing KTM 170.7 +15.876
13. 3 41 Aleix ESPARGARO SPA Aprilia Racing Team Gresini Aprilia 170.7 +15.986
14. 2 45 Scott REDDING GBR Aprilia Racing Team Gresini Aprilia 170.7 +16.019
15. 1 26 Dani PEDROSA SPA Repsol Honda Team Honda 170.7 +16.043
16. 53 Tito RABAT SPA Reale Avintia Racing Ducati 170.7 +16.416
17. 38 Bradley SMITH GBR Red Bull KTM Factory Racing KTM 169.8 +29.073
18. 55 Hafizh SYAHRIN MAL Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Yamaha 169.5 +33.824
19. 30 Takaaki NAKAGAMI JPN LCR Honda IDEMITSU Honda 169.6 +34.037
20. 12 Thomas LUTHI SWI EG 0,0 Marc VDS Honda 168.5 +47.853
9 Danilo PETRUCCI ITA Alma Pramac Racing Ducati 170.9 9 Laps
10 Xavier SIMEON BEL Reale Avintia Racing Ducati 156.7 9 Laps
17 Karel ABRAHAM CZE Angel Nieto Team Ducati 165.9 15 Laps